Everyone has access to store on mumbai testnet. Content uploaded via bundlr will be deleted after two weeks.
Polygon mainnet is currently for curated artists only. Content uploaded via bundlr is permenent.
We have streamlined the process for creators to easily upload NFT projects to Arweave via Bundlr Network. Here is what’s going on behind the scenes.
To upload content to Arweave, normally you would need an AR wallet & Arweave (AR ) tokens to do so. We have abstracted this away by integrating Bundlr Network , so creators can upload their NFT projects & simply pay with matic tokens using their Polygon wallet.
Please Note: You must sign a transaction per file you are uploading to Arweave. Then one final transaction at the end to confirm.
- Step 1: Check your web folder structure.
- Step 2: Create your thumbnail image.
- Step 3: Customize text in app.webmanifest file for your thumbnail image.
- Step 4: Zip your website.
Yes 😃 You can load any files that will work in a browser aswell as assets such as jpeg's, glb's, mp3's. To keep everything as decentralised as possible please include all assets in your project upload with relative paths.
Where are my external assets stored?
On Arweave. You will recieve a Path manifest file once you upload all your files within your web folder to Arweave.
Using the Upload Form
Before using the upload form please make sure you have Matic in your wallet.
- Step 1: Connect to Polygon/Mumbai
- Step 2: In the Bundlr Node section Join. Click ‘Sign’ in metamask.
- Step 3: In the Deposit section, type ‘1’ into the input field. This is adding 1 Matic token from your wallet to a Bundlr Network hosted wallet. Why? This will cover the transaction cost for you to upload your NFT project and store it on Arweave.
- Step 4: In the label section, give your NFT project a name. This will help you recognise your uploads when you go to add your project url into the ‘Create NFT’ form.
- Step 5: Add a version number for your project.
- Step 6: In the upload section, click upload and find and select your NFT Project zip file.This will unpack all your files in your web folder. You should see a list of all files in the preview window.
- Step 7: Click on ‘Preview’ button to see if your thumbnail image loads correctly. If it does not, please check your code in the app.web manifest.json file and re-zip and upload again.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Upload’ button. Metamak will pop open. Click ‘Sign’ in metamask. You will be asked to sign multiple times in Metmask, for each file within your web folder that you are uploading to Arweave.
- Step 9: Click Sign in Metamak one final time to confirm.
You will receive an ‘Approved’ upload message once complete.