Everyone has access to create a drop on mumbai testnet.
Polygon mainnet is currently for curated artists only.
We have a dutch auction drop mechanic where the price is reduced to a minimum price until a buyer is found for all editions in a project.
You have the option to schedule the start time and date to sell your NFT project on Olta. This option can be found in the 'Drop' form. See instructions below.
- Time is selected in local time and is shown in GMT - please get in contact on discord if you need help on this. it cannot be changed once set.
How do I use the 'Drop' form?
- Step 1: Go to your ‘Profile’ to see your projects.
- Step 2: Click on the project thumbnail to go to the project page.
- Step 3: Click on the sell button. You are now on the Sell Page. You can now create a dutch auction drop.
- Step 4: You need to give permission for the drop smart Contract to be able to mint NFTs on your behalf. Click on the Ok button
- Step 5: Metamask will open up. Click ‘Approve’ and wait about 10 seconds. The approval text box will now be greyed out.
- Step 6: Choose a date and time.
- Step 7: Set your 'Start Price' which is the highest price your edition can be purchased for when the auction runs.
- Step 8: Set your 'End Price' which is the lowest price your edition can be purchased for when the auction has ended. Please note: when the dutch auction run duration has ended, the drop mechanism defaults to 'Buy Now'.
- Step 9: Choose the duration of your dutch auction. The duration the dutch auction will run for until drops to the lowest price.
- Step 10: Choose the number of price drops. The number of times the price drops during your dutch auction. Click 'Preview' to see the number of price drops and the prices.
- Step 11: Click the Create button.
- Step 12: Metamask Wallet will open up. Click Confirm and wait about 12 seconds.
Congratulations 😃 You have now scheduled for project for sale!