Everyone has access to create projects on mumbai testnet.
Polygon mainnet is currently for curated artists only.
- Step 1: Visit create form or mumbai create form
- Step 2: Give your project a title name.
- Step 3: Add secondary sales percentage. The % you will always recieve each time a collector sells on your NFT in the secondary market.
- Step 4: In the About section, add a description of your artwork.
- A good description can help collectors to understand the artwork more easily. Please include details of how collectors interact with your NFT and you can tell collectors how your NFT is dynamic.
- Step 5: Type in the version number
- Step 6: Please choose either a Standard or Seeded project implementation.
- Step 7: At the 'Link to Live project' section, click on the input panel to list all of your previous NFT project uploads. Select the url you want from the list.
- Step 8: Set the total size of your NFT project.
- Once an NFT project is created, the size is set in stone, you cannot increase it.
- Step 9: Click 'Create' button.
- Step 10: Your Metamask wallet will open up. Click Confirm and wait about 10 seconds.
Congratulations 🚀 You have created your NFT project! Your NFT will now be in your profile.
drop your project